- 1. I haven't found an answer to my question in the HELP sections. What shall I do?
If you have read through the HELPs and still do not have the answer to your question, feel free to contact us in the Assistance section. To refer to Assistance, you need to be logged in.
- 2. Do you apply limitations on download speed or file quantity?
There are no download speed limitations and no restrictions on the quantity of files downloaded per day.
- 3. I'm looking for a certain album and cannot find it in your database or on the Internet. Could you please add it your database?
We do our best to provide our users with the largest catalogue possible. As a rule, we find requests from users to add some particular music helpful but cannot promise to add it the very next day.
- 4. Can I listen to songs before I order them?
Any track from our catalogue is available for preview in low-quality format before you order it. This service is free of charge.
- 5. Can I download music without registering? What is registration for?
You need to register before you can download music from SoundsBox.com. Registration is the basis for the site's personalized services. By signing up, each individual user can access his/her personal sections, such as Basket, Statistics, Assistance, etc. To register, simply complete an online form and choose a username and password. A real email address is essential for completing your registration, as we use this address to send you a registration confirmation link.
- 6. How much does it cost to download music from SoundsBox.com?
The price of the files that you download is $0.17/Song and if you buy complete album you get 10% discount on it.